Clery Act, CSA and Title IX Training Course
emPower provides Clery Act, Campus Security Authority (CSA) and Title IX online training courses for your students, employees and CSAs
Get Started Now
emPower provides Clery Act, CSA and Title IX training to hundreds of organizations across the country using an interactive eLearning course with case studies, examples and quiz.
Key Concepts for Title IX Training
- Overview of Title IX
- Overview of Campus Save Act
- What is VAWA?
- Societal and Cultural Factors
- Bystander Intervention
Types of Harassment explained
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Assault
- Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence
Key Concepts for Clery Act Training
- What is the Clery Act?
- What does the Act require?
- Crime Reporting
- Campus Geography
- Annual Campus Report
Key Concepts for CSA Training
- What is the Clery Act?
- Who is a CSA?
- What does a CSA do?
- What is a CSA required to report?
- Clery Geography
- What not to report?
- How to report an incident?
Corporate Director of Regulatory ComplianceA 27-location Rehab Center
Isabel Rodriguez, MPH - Associate Director of Client EngagementNY Care Information Gateway
Nick Rosenberg - Executive Vice President and Chief Technology OfficerMetropolitan Commercial Bank
Connie Burns - Vice President, Research and DevelopmentUnited Mail
Compliance training on emPower Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enable your team to take emPower courses on web and mobile browsers
- Utilize any prominent browser for user friendly eLearning
- Get the right training to the right people anywhere in your organization
- Assign as per locations, groups, designations, etc
- Schedule and automate training reminders for users and admins
- Create your own email templates and schedule them by day of week or date
- Generate Actionable Compliance Reports
- Reports by course, group or individual
- Upload your policies and have the users e-sign them
- Quiz the staff before they sign to ensure retention
- Upload, manage and share documents with your team
- Support pdf, doc, xls, links, videos etc.
Endorsed by 100s of companies nationwide.
- 14+ Years of experience in working with small to large businesses from different industries
- 95% customer retention
- 24x7 dedicated support and toll free number
- 99%+ guaranteed uptime
- As low as $0.99/user/yr
- We will match or better the price of your current LMS
- Each course is 20-40 min long to ensure engagement with quizzes and certificate
- SCORM 1.2 Compliant
- No setup costs
- We deploy your customized solution in less than 48 hours
All your Title IX, Clery Act-CSA and other compliance training and tracking at one place
We strive to provide a simple, cost-effective solution for all your training and compliance needs.