emPower Compliance Training
Audio Visual content to retain information
Immediate access to printable certificates
Integrated Policy Attestation module
Role based allocations for multiple locations
Organizational and Team-wise compliance reports
Role based file sharing (docs, media, and links)
Learning that Sticks
Courses with narration and bookmarking
Web, Mobile, Tablet and Kiosk friendly
Based on Adult Learning Principles
Interactive (NOT boring ppts, text or videos)
Available in multiple languages
Globally compatible (SCORM 1.2, xAPI, AICC)
Contains real life scenarios and use cases
Includes Quiz and Personalized Certificate
- Identify illnesses that could be associated with food.
- Recognize potentially hazardous foods, chemical, biological, and physical contamination of food.
- Understand the relationship between time and temperature with respect to food safety.
- Describe methods for preventing food contamination during all stages of food handling, including storage and purchasing.
- Implement proper hygiene in the workplace.
- Identify and apply correct procedures for cleaning and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Implement housekeeping practices that promote cleanliness and safety in the workplace.
- Describe major illnesses that are transmissible through FOOD.
- Understand the relationship between the prevention of foodborne disease and personal hygiene of your staff.
- Understand your responsibility in preventing the transmission of foodborne disease by employees who have caught a disease or medical condition that may cause foodborne illness.
- Understand the value of time-temperature control of PHFs/TCS foods.
- State the time-temperature control parameters for all stages of food preparation.
- Describe the HACCP plan.
State the correct procedures for cleaning and sanitizing.